For the treatment of wound and skin infections caused by bacteria and fungi in horses.
Potent prolonged antibacterial, antifungal and virucidal activity on contact, suitable for topical disinfection and antisepsis in horses, cattle, swine, sheep and dogs with minor cuts and abrasions, burns and puncture wounds to skin.
• Has prolonged activity, even in the presence of pus or blood
• Does not stain. Wash off with water
• Does not delay wound healing or granulation
• Does not sting or irritate wounds
• Does not sensitise tissues
• Lacks resistance by any microorganisms
• Can be bandaged without danger of burns or irritation
• Has prolonged germicidal action
• Has no odour
• Has rapid action, even in presence of blood, pus, oils, soap, etc.
• Forms an adherent film over wounds
• The characteristic colour delineates the treated area
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.