Supplement to replace high-turnover Vitamins, Amino acids and Minerals
VAM is a supplementary source of all of the essential nutritional factors required in large amounts by performance animals. VAM is formulated for use as a routine training aid, and is commonly used to both treat and prevent
vitamin and mineral deficiencies from dietary deficiencies, athletic stress, parasitism and illness.
The daily requirements of all of these essential nutrients and cofactors are significantly higher for an animal athlete, due to the much higher rates of tissue formation and destruction which occur during training and racing.
How Does It Work?
Nutrition is about building and maintaining a better body. VAM provides the essential high-turnover nutritional supplements which are in very high demand.
- Vitamins and Minerals: are essential components of structures and metabolic processes in the body. They must essentially be fed every day in the correct amounts. With regular, consistent training, the body gradually develops and
maintains itself, as long as vitamins (and minerals) are not limited.
- Amino Acids: are the basic building blocks of proteins. Over 50% of the body weight is protein. All bodily functions are controlled by thousands of different enzymes, all of which are proteins. Haemoglobin in blood, genes and brain cells, and muscle tissue are all proteins. Amino acids have a regulatory function to maintain nervous and immune systems. Demand for certain amino acids are increased during athletic training and performance.
Key Features & Benefits
- VAM supplements all the essential nutritional co-factors and nutrients for performance animals.
- The tissue demands for essential nutrients are very high with hard exercise and training regimes.
- VAM is formulated for use regularly 2 – 3 times weekly.
- VAM helps maintain blood counts, appetite and well being.
- VAM provides the essential nutrients when they are required.
A supplementary source of vitamins, amino acids and minerals for horses, cattle and dogs.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- Horses: Dose 1 mL per 45 kg (10 mL per 450 kg bodyweight) by intramuscular injection
- Cattle: Dose 1 mL per 45 kg (10 mL per 450 kg bodyweight) by intramuscular injection
- Dogs: 0.25 – 1 mL per 10 kg bodyweight.
- Adult Horse: 10 mL
- Dogs: 0.5 mL per 10 kg bodyweight
Administer twice weekly, or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
Meat Withholding Period: Nil
Pack size: 100mL sterile glass multi-dose vial / 250g bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.