What does it do?
Staysound Max RBC supplies a full range of the Vitamin B Group including Vitamin B12 These “B” Vitamins are mixed with a balanced range of Iron, Zinc and Copper
Includes the additional bonus of L-Lysine, an essential Ammo Acid often deficient in diets B Group vitamins are required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA and the production of enzymes which are important for cell growth (List)
Corrects deficiencies caused through inadequate diet
Increases Red Blood Cell Count while maintaining mature Red Blood Cells which are able to carry larger volumes of oxygen to the muscles. Improves well being of the horses’ health. Provides visible improvement in the horses appearance and blood analysis.
Formulated for performance using Pharmaceutical grade Raw Materials
Iron Demands on a racehorses’ physiologic and metabolic system is increased during training. The lack of adequate levels of this mineral in pastures, blood loss or worm infestation can lead to Anaemia in horses. Anaemia decreases the capacity of Blood to carry Oxygen. This reduces the performance of the animal during racing. Soluble Iron Salts introduced into the diet, in a palatable form, can prevent this occurring, thus allowing the horse to race to its maximum ability.
- B Vitamin
- Vitamin B1 – Thiamine: For nerve impulse conduction & voluntary muscle actio
- Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin: Helps Iron absorption into the body
- Vitamin B3 – Niacin: Promotes energy release reactions
- Vitamin B5 – Calcium Pantothenate: Generates energy from fats, carbohydrates & proteins
- Vitamin B6 – Pyridoxine: Increases the uptake of protein & amino acids by the body
- Vitamin B9 – Folic Acid: Used for cell & bone marrow growth
- Vitamin B12 – Cyanocobalamin: Aids in the manufacture of energy & liver function
- Lysine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Significantly improves growth
- Increases energy storage
- Improves coat (Glossy)
How much do I give?
- Horses (450-500kg) hardworking and racing: 75mls daily
- Equestrian, ponies, pregnant mares, stallions, weanlings and yearlings:
- 30mls daily throughout the training period
- Mixed with feed or by mouth
- Palatable raspberry-flavoured liquid
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.