Mag-E is the ideal supplement for working and travelling horses to provide a well absorbed form of magnesium, as well as essential Vitamin E and Vitamin B1, to help nerve and muscle function. Mag-E with organic magnesium supplements low dietary uptake to help keep your horse unfazed by training, traveling and competition. Highly palatable, with vanilla flavouring, to tempt even the fussiest of eaters!
Mag E contains
- High levels of organic magnesium – with the majority provided by “organic” amino acid (yeast) chelate that reaches the absorption sites as an “amino acid shielded” complex for optimum absorption.
- Natural and synthetic Vitamin E – corrects low dietary levels to ensure optimum muscle and nerve function.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) – to help make up shortfalls in the diet of working horses fed on grain based, low roughage diets.
- Debittered yeast as a natural food compound to help maintain normal gastro-intestinal function in working, travelling or competitive horses.
- 1.0kg (66 x 15g doses)
- 2.5kg (166 x 15g doses)
- Mag-E is recommended as a double amount each day for 3 days to correct dietary shortfalls of magnesium and vitamin E to help maintain proper nerve and muscle function. A maintenance supplement can then be given, with double amounts again for 2-3 days prior to travelling or competition
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.