What Is It?
- Kelato Animal Health’s Cotton Wool & Gauze is designed for everyday use whether that be for swabbing and first aid or as a protective padding wrap, the uses are many and varied. Kelato Cotton Wool & Gauze is suitable for use on all animals.
What’s In It?
- A superior quality natural cotton fibre and rayon blend in a low adherent tubular gauze cover. Rolls are individually wrapped to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
How Does It Work?
- Kelato Cotton Wool & Gauze provides protection and cushioning for use on infected and discharging wounds. It also is useful for providing insulation to help keep tendons and muscles warm when exercising, eventing and travelling.
How Is It Used?
- Kelato Cotton Wool & Gauze is ideal for use for dressings, wound management as well as providing cushioning and support for fetlocks, hocks and tendons. Excellent as a Robert-Jones bandage, instead of using separate rolls of gauze and cotton wool. Kelato Cotton Wool & Gauze is suitable for use on all animals.
Pack Sizes & Presentation
- Each roll is 30 cm wide and 3.5m in length.
- 500g per roll
Key Features & Benefits
- Highly absorbent cotton wool in a low adherent tubular gauze cover
- Cushioned padding provides support for fetlock, hock and tendons
- Insulation helps keep tendons and muscles warm when exercising, eventing and travelling.
- Suitable for use on all animals
- Also used as a wound dressing for infected and discharging wounds
- Protective wound padding
- Individually wrapped to maintain cleanliness and hygiene
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.