Digestive EQ is powder-based (mixed into the horse’s feeds) and contains a blend of five active ingredients.
Digestive EQ is powder-based (mixed into the horse’s feeds) and contains a blend of five active ingredients which include:
1. A marine source of highly bioavailable calcium and magnesium which acts as an acid buffer by absorbing the excess acid caused by various stress factors, therefore ensuring a balanced and proper pH level within the horse’s stomach.
2. Enzymes which support digestion of starches in the small intestine, increasing nutrient absorption and reducing the dump of starches in the hindgut.
3. Amino acids which assist to build muscle and strengthen the gut wall.
4. A powerful prebiotic that encourages functional microbiome activity in the hindgut and builds a horse’s resistance to stress.
5. A mycotoxin eliminator that helps deactivate and remove damaging feed-related toxins.
Collectively, the combination focuses on stabilising the pH levels across the entire digestive system and increasing the resilience of the hindgut.
As a result, we are seeing systemic inflammation, behavioural and performance issues improved as well as greater feed conversion, natural vitamin B and amino acid production.
Digestive EQ is available in 4kg and 15kg buckets.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.